Buying steroids online in Australia from MusclesBulking.com is not only easy but also safe, as we guarantee your anonymity by ensuring that your payment or delivery details are never shared with anyone.
If you have any payment-related questions or prefer a payment method that is not listed below, kindly contact our customer support team to see how we may be able to accommodate you.
Buying steroids with credit cards in Australia
We accept payments from all major credit card issuers, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Your card will be debited only when your payment has been validated and passed our anti-fraud check. Authorized payments are processed and validated within 1-2 business days, after which delivery will be cleared for dispatch.
Please contact us if your card is not charged within 2 to 3 business days after placing your order, and we will investigate.
Credit Card Billing and Delivery Addresses
Only the name on the credit card needs to match the address on the credit card. Please be aware that if our payment gateway supplier demands that we double-check the cardholder’s details, additional verification may be required.
If the verification process fails, you will be asked to pay using a different method.
Verifying your Credit Card
We may need to call you to verify your order after you pay with your credit card, which is why we require your current phone number.
Your credit card payment will be declined if your order fails to pass our anti-fraud verification procedure or we are unable to contact you, and an alternative payment option will be presented (e.g. money transfer, or payment in a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin).
Payment and Delivery Disputes
Because we can offer our customers’ order data, photographs of our boxes and their contents, and paperwork from the postal service provider as proof that the items have been shipped, we have a 99 per cent success record in winning credit card disputes.
Every fraudulent dispute, on the other hand, has an impact on the fraudster’s credit record, destroys their credit history, and forces them to pay a $50 to $150 penalty to their credit card issuers.
Buying steroids with Western Union & MoneyGram transfers in Australia
Western Union and MoneyGram money transfers are accepted as forms of payment at MusclesBulking.com
Please notify us of your payment by emailing us the following transfer information:
- Your order number from MusclesBulking.com
- Please stipulate whether you used Western Union or Moneygram to make the payment
- The money transfer control number (MTCN)
- The total amount and currency you sent
- The full name of the person who made the payment
- The full postal address of the person who made the payment.
If you choose not to pay with your credit card on our website for your first order with us, using WU or MG may provide you more confidence in making your credit card transaction through their website or in-store.
They may request that you provide a form of identification if you are sending amounts over $1000 (and there may also be a limit to how much you can send per month).
However, you may be able to evade this requirement by breaking up the transaction into smaller sums.
Buying steroids with Bitcoin in Australia
We respect our customers’ privacy and strive to offer as many payment alternatives as possible. As a result, by accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, we provide you with the option of boosting your security and privacy (please enquire with our customer support team about which non-Bitcoin coins we accept). The wallet address (account number) and the amount of BTC you are required to send will be emailed to you after you place your order.
Buying and sending Bitcoin (BTC) has become very safe and simplified these days. Most transactions take less than 10 minutes, and this type of transaction offers a high level of anonymity when making online transactions.
Purchasing Bitcoin through a Peer-to-Peer exchange:
For those who prefer not to use their credit cards to buy BTC, a safe and anonymous alternative is available by using LocalBitcoins.com, where you will be able to buy BTC directly from other individuals whilst being protected against scams by the service’s built-in escrow system.
Depending on each seller, the range of payment methods they tend to accept is quite wide, from online payment services and mobile payment apps to interbank transfers, as well as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Once you receive the BTC in your wallet, whether it’s a mobile or browser wallet, it’s simple and quick to send the BTC to your wallet.
Purchasing Bitcoin from a crypto exchange:
Digital Surge, Swyftx and Coinspot are some popular Australian crypto exchanges where you will be able to buy BTC with Australian Dollars using your credit or debit card.
You will then be able to send Bitcoin (BTC) directly from your exchange wallet to our wallet.
It’s important to note that most crypto exchanges are regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), and this will require you to submit your Australian passport or driver’s licence as well as proof of address when registering. Therefore, using an exchange is only partially anonymous.
How to make a payment
- You will receive an email with payment instructions when your purchase has been processed. If you have not yet got it, please contact us and we will send it to you again as soon as possible.
The payment instructions should be properly followed to avoid any needless delays.
- Credit card payments might take anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days to be validated, whereas we process and settle payments in 1-2 days on average. Enter your order number and email address to discover if your payment is still being verified, has failed to be verified, or has been successfully authorised:
- To validate your transaction, our payment provider may need to contact you by phone. Payments are usually verified within 2 to 3 business days.
We will release your items for delivery within 24 hours once the transaction has been completed and validated.
- If your credit card payment fails for whatever reason, our payment system will instantly notify you through email (e.g., our payment provider detects credit card fraud or wrong payment details were entered). We advise restarting the transaction or choosing another payment option, such as a Western Union, MoneyGram or paying via cryptocurrency.